Our new customers report average savings of $300 on car insurance! Click here!
Funny excuses for car accidents show how dangerous pedestrians can be:
- The pedestrian had no idea which way to go, so I ran him over
- A pedestrian hit me and then went under my car.
- To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front, I struck the pedestrian.
Of course, sometimes the funny car accidents are the other drivers fault:
- An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my vehicle and vanished.
- A truck backed through my windshield into my wife's face.
Signs, trees and even parked cars can really be hazardous to the unwary motorist:
- The telephone pole was approaching fast. I was attempting to swerve out of its path when it struck my front end.
- Coming home, I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I dont have.
- I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
Then again sometimes its the passengers, human and otherwise, that can be the biggest distraction and the ultimate cause of funny car accidents:
- I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law, and headed over the embankment.
- In my attempt to kill a fly, I drove into a telephone pole.
While there are injuries that are not funny, the explanations are sometimes hilarious:
- I thought my window was down, but I found out it was up when I put my head through it.
- I told the police I was not injured, but upon removing my hair, I found that I had a fractured skull.
Learn more about funny car accidents.