The study also revealed those practices that earned those companies a place in the auto insurance company ranking report. Those companies that performed well in these areas ensured their customer's satisfaction. Those practices are:
- Answer all their customer's questions
- Manage their customer's expectations of the claims settlement
- Are genuine in their concern for the customer's situation
- Steer clear of negotiated settlements
- Appointments for appraisals are flexible
- Return the customer's phone calls and emails
- Representatives have access to all information
- Consistently keep the customer updated
- Ensure the customer understands the claims process
- Provide and follow a timeline for the claims process
Unfortunately the customers who participated in the car insurance company rankings process felt that their insurance company failed in at least a few of the service practices. Even then 75% of the insurance customers indicated that they would absolutely renew their auto insurance policy.
See each of the 25 auto insurance company rankings from the results of the study.
Shop DriveTime First!
Bad credit, no credit, no problem.