An AIG agent can tailor your coverage needs, insuring that you have the protection you need against possible damages or losses. Here's a list of the various coverage options available with AIG auto insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage
- Property Damage: Comprehensive and Collision Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Rental Reimbursement
- Towing and Labor Coverage
AIG also offers a number of discounts to help their policyholders save even more. Almost every qualifies for at least one of these discounts:
- Airbags/ABS (Antilock brakes)
- Multiple-vehicle policies
- Paid-in-Full policies
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) Discount
- Good Driver
- Senior Accident Prevention Course
- Defensive Driving Course
Save money and get a FREE quote from 21st Century Insurance by clicking HERE
There are a variety of payment plans for pay for AIG's affordable auto insurance. Not only can you opt for direct bill and electronic funds transfer, but you have the option of a low down payment and installment options. You can also make payments conveniently online or by phone using your favorite major credit card.
If you are looking for auto insurance, consider AIG auto insurance; not only for affordability, maximum coverage for minimum prices, but for convenient and easy claim filing, as well as knowledgeable professionals.
- Our new customers report average savings of $300 on car insurance! Click Here!
Learn more about AIG car insurance